Vietnam nowadays becomes an attractive destination for people who enter Vietnam for both visiting and working reason. Thanks to new rules of Government, applying a visa is not as difficult as years before. Do not know how to get Vietnam business visa? Just a couple of minutes to read this section, you can simply get a business visa online without any required documents.
Vietnam business visa, as Vietnam tourist visa in Australia, is easy to get. You also can apply for this kind of visa by 2 ways: apply directly at the Embassy/ Consulate or apply online for Visa on Arrival. Vietnam visa business can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entry.
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
Validity of Vietnam Business Visa for Australian citizens
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for short-term visa (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is granted with multiple entries solely.
What are required documents when applying Vietnam business visa?
In case you do not know how to apply for Vietnam business visa, this article will supply you a detailed guide. The 2 ways are helpful with simple procedures, but online application is preferable today because of its convenience, cheaper and faster.
When applying at the Embassy/ Consulate, you need to prepare these documents, but remember that the requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to the embassy but most of them will be:
- Your original passport with at least 6 months validity according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form.
- Letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be granted after 5 to 7 business days.
- Vietnam visa fees.
How can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam business visa?
Applying a Vietnam visa on arrival for business purpose
For short-term business visa valid for 1 month and 3 months
- After accessing in website https://visaonlinevietnam.com/ or https://visavietnamonline.org/, you should fill out the Vietnam Visa Application form with your information such as full name, date of birth, passport number…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
- When you arrive at any Vietnam international airport (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh), please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request. This fee is paid online when you apply for a visa.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa. You must pay BY CASH in USD or VND currency and the credit payment is not accepted. View more about Vietnam Visa Service Fees In Australia.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- The ONLY person who travels by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
Please take notice that the approval letter may include information of other applicants who apply for the visa the same day with you. Don’t be panic when you see there are more than 01 people listed on your letter. If you want a separate visa approval, please send a message when sending the application, no extra fee is required for this request.
For long-term business visa valid for 6 months or 1 year
Long-term business visa service is not widely offered by visa agent. Just some visa agent submit this kind of visa but please aware that 6 months and 1-year business visa is not applicable for citizens of Haiti, Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. The required documents are below:
- Passport copy: please send the page containing personal data only to email@example.com
- Proposed date of arrival: your visa starts validity from this date.
- Name of embassy/consulate where you want to collect visa stamp (In case you want to get visa on arrival at the airport, this information is not required)
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying Business Vietnam Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Australia
By this way, visitors have to go to the Vietnam Embassy in Australia and apply for the Visa there. For both Australian passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Australia as below:
Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
- Address: 6 Timbarra, Crescent, O’Malley, ACT 2606 ,Australia
- Phone: 61-2-6286 6059, 6290 1556, 6290 1894, 6286 6267
- Fax: 61-2-6286 4534
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30-16:00
Vietnam Consulate in New South Wales
- Address: Suite205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027.
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9h00 -12h30 13h30-16h00
Consulate General of Vietnam in Perth
- Address: 8th Floor, No.16, St.Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
- Phone: (+61) 8 9221 1158
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.