Nowaday, it is not difficult to travel to any countries all over the world as in the past. From Nicaragua, citizens can travel to Vietnam with a visa. How many ways to apply Vietnam visa from Nicaragua?
Do Nicaragua citizens need to apply Vietnam visa?
Based on the Circular no.04/2016/TT-BNG of the Foreign Affairs and Trade about the entry and exit of foreign passengers, all passengers who are non-Vietnamese must have passport ( or travel document) and visa so as to be able to enter and exit out of Vietnam.
Interestingly, in the past Vietnam visa had been valid for less than 12 months. However, Vietnam visa currently has a validity of 1 month up to 5 years based on purpose of entry. Similarly, who want to visit ASEAN countries and want to enter and exit out Vietnam for many times can choose multiple Vietnam visa type.
Regards to the foreign passengers who do not need Vietnam visa, currently Vietnam has been offering for 13 countries (Unilateral Agreement from Vietnam side) and 79 countries (Bilateral Agreements).
Until now, Nicaragua does not belong to the list of Vietnam visa waiver program. This brings to the result that all citizens who come from Nicaragua must show up Vietnam visa at all Immigration desks of Vietnam at all frontiers. Do foreigners living in Nicaragua need to apply Vietnam visa to enter this country? Please check the table of Vietnam visa exemption list below to know whether your nationality is required to apply Vietnam visa or not.
Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
What type of Vietnam visa that foreingers can apply in Nicaragua?
First thing you must know is that how many types of Vietnam visa are there and which kinds suit your situation. There are quite many types of Vietnam visa for foreigners and below are the typical types that should be noticed.
Tourist Visa (DL)
This type of visa is used for tourism activities and travelers can only stay in Vietnam for 1 month, but without having to prove the real purpose of the trip. Requirements for tourist visa are simple. Travelers all around the world including Nicaragua to Viet Nam are tending to use this visa type more than the others.
Business Visa (DN)
Technically, Vietnam business visa is issued for businessmen to enter Viet Nam to do business such as making sales, signing contract or attending conference. In reality, anybody can apply for this business visa and stay in Viet Nam for certain amount of time. From 2015, to obtain this visa, you have to pay higher fees in comparison to tourist visas. In addition, warranty letter from the sponsor company in Vietnam must be provided.
Work Visa (LD)
Required documents are needed to obtain a work visa. You must be at least 18 or above, physically fit, have technically skills, no criminal record and work permit. Temporary Resident Card, which allowing visa-free access during 1 to 5 years, is granted for those are holing a work permit for 1 year.
Transit visa is given for group tours guaranteed by travel companies, only valid for 5 days. Nicaragua visitors visiting Vietnam for transit purpose are not required a visa if not crossing the immigration area.
Single and multiple entry visas
Each type of visas above can be single or multiple entries. Single entry visa allows you to enter Vietnam one time, otherwise with multiple entry visa you can reenter the country in a certain amount of time.
After gathering enough information on Vietnam visa, the next thing you must know is how to get one. And this is also simple. The options to get a Vietnam visa depend deeply on how you travel to Vietnam from your country. If you travel by land or by water, you must obtain one at Vietnam embassy. In another way, going by air will benefit you with an easy way – getting a Viet Nam Visa on arrival.
In general, there are 2 legal methods to obtain Vietnam visa: Vietnam visa upon arrival and Visa from Vietnam Embassy in Nicaragua. However, Visa on arrival is the optimal method when you have a third party who guarantee for your traveling to Vietnam with the Immigration of Vietnam.
Nicaragua citizens are advised to choose one of the following ways to apply for Vietnam Visa.
Applying Vietnam visa from Nicaragua at Vietnam Embassy
As Vietnam has not set up Embassy in Nicaragua, Nicaragua residents can reach any Vietnam Embassy at your nearest in neighboring countries to ask for application for Vietnam visa, and do all Vietnam Visa procedures there.
By this way, visitors have to go to the Vietnam Embassy and apply for the Visa there. For both Nicaragua passport and other countries passport, visitors need to come to embassy 2 times: one for applying and one for picking visa up.
For more convenient, we will provide you address of many Vietnam Embassy near Nicaragua:
Vietnam Embassy in Panama
- Address: Edificio St Georges Bank, Piso 2, Local 1, Entre Calle 50 y 53, Panama.
- Telephone : 00-507 264 2551
- Fax : 00-507 265 6056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Embassy in Venezuela
- Address: 9na Transversal, entre 6ta y 7ma Avenidas, Quinta Las Mercedes, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela,
- Telephone : (+58) 212-6357402
- Fax : (+58) 212-2647324
- Email : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Embassy in Cuba
- Address: # 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa. La Habana, Cuba
- Telephone : (537) 204 1502 or 204 1042 or 204 1501
- Fax : (537) 204 1041
- Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If however the direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Nicaragua citizens is not convenient to anyone, they can opt for online application option.
Applying Vietnam visa from Nicaragua Online
Nowadays, “Vietnam visa on arrival” is the optimal method so as to gain Vietnam visa in hands fast and secure. Even it is not from Embassy of Vietnam but it works legally according to the Vietnamese immigration law.
Vietnam Visa from Nicaragua regulates that you need to have a Vietnam Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department departing to Vietnam.
This is the easiest and quickest way for both Nicaragua citizens and others. To apply for the visa online, you need to find out a trusted visa agent to get them apply Vietnam Visa for you. In a very short time, after 5-7 working days, you will receive visa dispatch issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. Take it to any international border in Vietnam and get your visa stamped.
You just need to follow these simple step:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM providing: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS, but remember to double check your information before making payment via any cards and Paypal we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Managua, León, Matagalpa, Chinandega, Granada, Jinotega, Esteli or any cities in Nicaragua. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com now!
Note when applying visa on arrival Vietnam:
- You must acquire or have a valid passport at least six months prior to your visa application form. This passport should have a longer validity than the expected visa.
- You must have two passport photos you have taken within the last six months but not beyond that time period.
You should fill in the visa application forms with valid information to ensure your letter of approval is consistent with information on your passport.
- The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/, Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.