Slovak need a Vietnam Visa if they want to enter Vietnam and so does citizens in other countries but living in Slovakia. Before applying for visa, you need to know Vietnam Visa Fee in Slovakia to make a perfect plan.
As a usual rule, if you want to enter other countries, you need to have a visa. However, thanks to exemption list, you may not need visa to enter some countries in limited period. Take a look in list below to determine whether you nationality is in list of countries exempt from visa to enter Vietnam or not, in case you are not Slovak passport holder but you are now in Slovakia.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Vietnam Visa On Arrival in Slovakia
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam Visa: online and offline. Although many people like the traditional way of applying at the Vietnam Embassy, there is online applying that takes you a little time to do. This way allow you to apply from any third country.
Vietnam Visa On Arrival is a solution for those living so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for themselves, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or get traffic jam on the way to Embassy. They just need a few minutes at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, they are ready to apply a visa.
In other words, to get Visa On Arrival, you need to find a trusted visa agent to obtain for you. We suggest you to choose this way because of its shortest and quickest processing time: from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and even in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Required Documents: When applying by this way, no documents are needed.
How to apply for Visa On Arrival in Slovakia?
Doing some simple step following, you can get a Visa On Arrival:
- Filling out the Vietnam Visa Application Form with your information.
- Pay for service fee. Double check carefully your information before paying fee, you have to double . If there has any mistakes, click “BACK” to turn back the first step.
- An approval letter will be sent to you in working time. Time process will depend on your booking, and the instructions to get your visa stamped is sent in the approval letter also.
- You have to make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages before going to apply for Vietnam visa
- You can only applying Visa On Arrival when traveling by air to Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa fee in Slovakia
How many type of Vietnam Visa?
Vietnam visa tourist online for Slovak fee
Vietnam business visa online fee
Apart from Vietnam Visa fee in Slovakia, you can choose some extra services accompanied when applying Visa on Arrival to make your trip be more convenient and comfortable such as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION or TOUR BOOKING. For a detailed fee, please refer Vietnam Visa Fee!
If the information above can support you a lot, we are very happy. In case you need further about Vietnam Visa fee in Slovakia, please feel free to contact us!