Foreigners who want to enter Vietnam all need to apply a Vietnam visa. Slovak passport holders need to apply for Vietnam visa, as Vietnamese rule. You know, there are 2 ways to apply for it: applying directly at the embassy and apply Vietnam visa on arrival via a visa agent. We will help you download Vietnam Visa Application Form with the article hereby.
If you are traveling by air to Vietnam, you are required to fill in a Vietnamese visa application form. This application form will be handed out to you either on the airplane or when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. After filling in the form, please return it to the immigration officer who will stamp your passport with a visa on arrival, or give you an entry stamp if you already have a pre-arranged visa. You can also save your time by downloading the form and filling it in advance.
To download Vietnam Visa Application Form, you should know which one you need. There are to kinds: Download Vietnam Visa Application Form for entry and exit at the airport and Download Vietnam Visa Application Form for group from 15 applicants.
Download Vietnam Visa Application Form for entry and exit at the airport
– Filling the form and sign.
– Glue your photo sized 4x6cm at right top corner as the form request + 1 additional photo same size.
– Prepare fee in cash
– Please remember that the fee for 1-3 months single entry, less than 1 months multiple entries, 3 months multiple entries and 6 months multiple entries are different, so you should bring extra money in case of high fee.
Download Vietnam Visa Application Form for group from 15 applicants
If you don’t want to apply online, you can provide us your passport details as the form below to firstname.lastname@example.org with you information about:
- Full name, Date of birth, Nationality…
- Passport number, Date of arrival and date of exit.
We will contact with you immediately to handle the visa application for you.
Please note that your passport expiration date must be 6 months or more than, if not, you can not boarding the airplane.
How to fill out Vietnam Visa Application Form?
After download Vietnam Visa Application Form, we will guide you to fill out this. Although it stipulates that 2 forms are required to be presented, you only need to fill in one form and submit it to Immigration Officers directly at Vietnam airport.
How to fill in this form?
The new entry and exit form (NA1 form) can be filled as follows:
1. Full name: In CAPITAL and match the order shown in your passport. Eg: WALTER ROBERT RUDOLPH
2. Sex: male or female
3. Date of birth: write in DD/MM/YYYY format. For exemple: 03, August, 1996
4. Place of birth: Write both city and country name
5. Nationality at birth: Fill in your nationality when you were born
6. Current nationality: Fill in your current nationality as shown in your current passport
7. Religion: Your religion (if any) or “NONE” (if not)
8. Occupation: Leave it blank or fill out your current occupation
9. Employer and business address: may have it filled out or leave it blank
10. Permanent residential address: Your address and phone number in your country
11. Family members: Fill in the relationship, name, sex, date of birth, nationality and permanent residential address of your family member (parents, spouse, children and siblings, if any), even they do not travel with you. This information will not affect on your trip, just for immigration Department’s reference in emergency cases.
12. Passport or international travel document number: Currently, there are three kinds of passport: ordinary passport, diplomatic passport and official passport. And the first kind (ordinary passport) is the most popular. Just choose one suitable kind of passport.
13. Fill in the arrival date of previous entry into Vietnam (if any) or leave it blank
14. Intended date of entry: Fill in your expected arrival date and staying duration in Vietnam (as long as not before the arrival date and after the exit date noted in your Vietnam visa approval letter)
15. Purpose of entry: Entry purpose as specified in your visa approval letter (tourism/ businesss
16. Intended temporary residential address in Vietnam (if any): your expected hotel’s address or friend’s, relative’s address
17. Hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any): name and address of your hosting organization/individual in Vietnam (if any) or just write N/A
18. Accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport (if any): name, sex, date of birth and glue two photos in 4×6 size of accompanying child(ren) under 14 years old included in your passport. If you do not have any or your child(ren) have own passport(s), you can leave it blank
19. Applying for a visa: Select single entry visa or multiple entry visa. Also fill in valid duration of visa as specified in your Vietnam visa approval letter
20. Other requests (if any): any request if any or N/A
“Done at”: Fill in your port of arrival (one of these airports: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Danang or Nha Trang)
“On”: your date of arrival in Vietnam/
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
For further information about Vietnam visa, you can read in our website Embassy of Vietnam in Slovakia, this is information of The Vietnam Embassy in Slovakia and is provided for information and service purpose.